- 200g milk chocolate, broken into pieces
- 85g shredded wheat, crushed
- 100g bag mini chocolate eggs
- cupcake cases
- Melt the chocolate in a small bowl in a microwave.
- Crush up the shredded wheat (we used fingers and an end of the rolling pin) and add to the chocolate. Stir well to combine.
- Spoon the chocolate wheat into 12
cupcake cases and press the back of a
teaspoon in the centre to create a nest
shape. Place 3 mini chocolate eggs on
top of each nest. Chill the nests in the
fridge for 2 hrs until set.