(1) Beetroot Flapjacks
- 150g unsalted butter
- 1 tbsp golden syrup
- 80g muscovado sugar
- 250g rolled oats
- 2 medium sized beetroots – peeled and grated
- Melt the butter and syrup in a large saucepan.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the sugar until the mixture is well combined.
- Stir in the grated beetroot, followed by the rolled oats
- Press the mixture into an 8” square lined tin, using the back of a spoon.
- Bake at 180C for about 30 minutes until golden and firm. Allow to cool before cutting into 12 slices.
|(2)||Chocolate Chip and Oatmeal Biscuits|