Monday 1 August 2016

Review of our July to do list



Oh my goodness how can we have done with July already????
  • Enjoy some outdoor theatre
I feel I king of failed with this - the biggest girl and I went to see twelfth night but I had plans to see more Shakespeare but they didn't happen! Never mind.
  • Make sure the girls carry on with reading etc 
The girls have been reading on their own - I must find time to hear P read aloud. She has enjoyed reading the Rainbow Fairy books. 
  • Enjoy the start of the summer holidays
We have eaten lots of ice-cream and had lots of play dates!  

  • Get the kids to plan some summer fun
We didn't do this because of the number of playdates.
  • Finally have some days out
We have enjoyed the BioBlitz, been bat watching and been to various local National Trust places as well as done lots of swimming and local parks.

No comments:

Post a Comment