Sunday, 14 October 2012

Magic Chocolate

In preparation for a birthday party we are hosting next week I thought I would try some magic chocolate so see if could be of any use for the party. I bought a pack from HobbyCraft and let E and G try some.

It was a disaster. It wasn't easy to mould with the warmth of hands. I had to warm it up slightly in the microwave and even with that it was hard to mould.

When the girls had made something with their bits I let them eat it. It tasted horrid! It didn't taste or feel like chocolate.

We are not going to use it!

No comments:

Post a Comment