Thursday, 5 January 2012
Apricot and White chocolate rockies
75g caster sugar
100g dried ready to eat apricots
250g self-raising flour
100g white chocolate
2-3 tablespoons milk
1. Set the oven to 180oC.
2. Butter a baking tray.
3. Snip apricots into little pieces.
4. Put the chocolate in a sealed plastic bag and bash it with a rolling pin to break it up in to little pieces.
5. Rub together the butter and the flour with your fingertips until it resembles bread crumbs.
6.Stir in the sugar, apricots and chocolate.
7. Beat up an egg with a fork and mix it in to the flour mixture with enough milk to make a soft lumpy mixture.
8. Using a spoon, drop 24 mounds of the mixture onto the baking tray.
9. Bake for 10-12 minutes until the cookies are pale golden and firm to the touch.
10. Place on a wire rack to cool and then eat!