Saturday 18 June 2011

Bumps and Truffles



Husband took the girls off down the river this afternoon to watch the college bumps. Although we met rowing I have little interest in watching other people row so I stayed at home and played with P.

Then this evening the girls set to work making truffles for Father's Day. They heated I small carton of double cream to boiling point and then added it to 150g 85% dark chocolate. (I then sneakly added a bit of Grand Marnier). We then left it in the fridge for a couple of hours to stiffen up. The girls then rolled it out into small balls - half were rolled in finally chopped milk chocolate and the other half in cocoa. I hope husband will like them!

1 comment:

  1. what a lucky dad! just enjoying reading your lovely blog. off to have a good look round it now.

    ReplyDelete